If your child is participating in sport with Community Advantages Sports Coaching, it is important you familiarise yourself with the expectations that we have for all parents. Please read the information below carefully:
- Payment for activities will be made in full for the term ahead before the first session. We reserve the right to stop children from participating should payment not be made punctually.
- Parents will ensure that phone and email contact details are provided to us. We reserve the right to stop children from attending if this is not provided.
- Parents will ensure that any medical requirements for their child that we need to be aware of are declared. We reserve the right to stop children from attending if this is not provided.
- Children should be collected at the agreed time. We reserve the right to stop children from participating if they are not collected at the agreed time.
- Should wish to cancel your booking with us for whatever reason, we will provide a refund, calculated from the date of notification, with a £15.00 administration charge deducted from the refunded amount.
Positivity and Respect Policy:
- Children are expected to participate in sport in a positive and respectful way towards the other children and the Coaches. Should they fail to do that, we will notify parents. Should we subsequently not see an improvement, and as a last resort, we reserve the right to stop the child from attending. In this instance, we will provide a refund, calculated from the date of notification, with no administration charge involved.
Appropriate Sports Clothing Policy:
- Children should be sent to us in both weather and sports appropriate clothing. The definition of “sports appropriate” varies between the different sports we deliver, so if in any doubt, please feel free to contact us to ask any questions.
Should you have any questions, or need anything clarified, please don’t hesitate to contact us.